Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I need some help of anybody who knows something about this

Mosh
    Mosh

Thank You! : 5

I need some help of anybody who knows something about this Empty I need some help of anybody who knows something about this

Post by Mosh Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:02 am

K i am not able to play wow atm as i start ir there are no details or anything just plain normal start screen and character making then just plains of white and npc's i know why this is.: i changed something the color's on my comp becouse some game asked for it but i dont know how to change it back so now i can barely play wow i will send some screen as soon as i manage to log in and see whoever can help me.

Thankyou Mosh
    Bodz
    Bodz

Thank You! : 23

I need some help of anybody who knows something about this Empty Re: I need some help of anybody who knows something about this

Post by Bodz Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 am

i'll fix it for you. Also.. Wrong section. Moved to the correct place.
    Mosh
    Mosh

I need some help of anybody who knows something about this Empty Re: I need some help of anybody who knows something about this

Post by Mosh Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 am

are you sure i tryed like everything to fix it-.-
    Mosh
    Mosh

Post by Mosh Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 am

anton i keep respecting you more and more:P
    Bodz
    Bodz

Thank You! : 23

Post by Bodz Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 am

Oh wells.

Fixed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm